We are committed to ensuring that the privacy of every customer is protected. We ask customers to provide certain information for identification while using the website for a better and more personalized online shopping experience; customers should be comfortable, as it will only be used following this privacy statement:
Online transactions are electronically encrypted to ensure that the financial data of a customer is safe and secure; customers may use credit cards online with confidence.
In addition, the address, phone number, and financial data of customers will be used only by https://aura.com/ and will never be sold or revealed to anyone else.
It’s aura’s policy that personal information, such as customer’s name, address, email address, telephone number, and financial information, is private and confidential. The personal information of a customer will only be used by Aura and will never be sold or revealed to outside sources.
aura may collect the following information:
Name and date of birth, contact information including, email address and phone number, demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and offers What aura does with the information they gather.
aura requires this information to understand the needs of its customers and to provide customers with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- aura may use the information to improve its products and services.
- aura may periodically send promotional or marketing emails about new products, special offers, or other information which they think customers may find interesting using the email address provided by the customers.
- aura may also use some information to contact customers for market research purposes.
- aura may contact customers by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- aura may use the information to customize the website according to the customer’s interests.
- If customers believe that any information aura is holding on to customers is incorrect or incomplete, It advises them to write or email as soon as possible.
- aura will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The acceptance of cookies is not a requirement for visiting the Site. However, we would like to point out that some functionality on the site and ordering is only possible with the activation of cookies. Cookies are tiny text files that identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on the site and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to recognize your Internet Protocol address, saving you time while you are on, or want to enter, the Site.
The platform uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. When we collect data through the site, we collect your details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.